* Terms and Conditions:
Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Exclusive Offer:
Toyota Guests who purchase a Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle in accordance with the Eligibility Criteria (Eligible Guest) are eligible to receive a $500 AmpolCash e-Gift card and an additional $500 AmpolCash e-Gift card.
1 October 2021 12:01am AEST to 30 November 2021 11:59pm AEST.
The Offer is subject to the terms and conditions (Terms) imposed respectively by Toyota Motor Corporations Australia Limited (Toyota) and/or Ampol Australia Petroleum Pty Ltd (Ampol), which are subject to change at any time without notice.
Toyota and/or Ampol reserve the right to refuse to provide the Offer to an individual if, in either of their reasonable opinions, they cannot verify that the individual is eligible to receive the Offer or believe the individual has engaged in fraudulent activity or is otherwise in breach of the Terms.
Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Exclusive Offer
- AmpolCash e-Gift cards will be issued to the Eligible Guest 22 days from the end of the Offer Period. The Eligible Guest will receive an email with their pre-activated AmpolCash e-Gift card.
- The Offer cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Not available in conjunction with any other fuel offer.
AmpolCash e-Gift card:
- AmpolCash e-Gift card (“AmpolCash Digital”) may only be used at Ampol outlets (which may be branded Caltex or Ampol) where EFTPOS facilities are operational and online. The AmpolCash Digital can be used to purchase (or part pay in conjunction with cash or by credit card) selected goods or services available at these outlets. AmpolCash Digital can be redeemed at participating Ampol outlet locations (Participating Location) To find a Participating Location, visit the Ampol site locator. Ampol’s full terms and conditions can be found here.
- AmpolCash Digital expires on 31/12/2024 (Expiry Date) and cannot be used after the Expiry Date. Any balance that remains after the Expiry Date will not be available for use. Ampol will not replace the expired AmpolCash Digital.
- Participating Locations are subject to change without notice (as determined by Ampol in its sole discretion).
To be eligible to receive a $500 AmpolCash e-Gift card you must:
1. Purchase and take delivery of a Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle during the Offer Period.
To be eligible to receive an additional $500 AmpolCash e-Gift card you must:
2. Also trade in a vehicle at the time of your purchase.
Relevant State(s)and/or Territory (ies)
Toyota vehicle purchase must be from a Toyota Dealer located in Victoria, Tasmania, Hay and Deniliquin in New South Wales. Excludes Mildura in Victoria.
Redemption of Offer
Once you have taken delivery, within the Offer Period you will receive an email with a link to the AmpolCash e-Gift card.
To redeem the e-Gift card:
- Visit the Ampol site locator, enter your location and select ‘AmpolCash accepted' to find a Participating Location.
- Take your AmpolCash e-Gift card in-store to make your payment, with the QR code clearly displayed on your smartphone.
- Place your phone in an upright position on the counter, facing the scanner to allow the customer service attendant to scan the QR code; and
- You will be prompted to enter a PIN on the PIN pad. If you do not wish to set a PIN, press the green ‘OK’ button.
- The offer commences 1 October 2021 and expires 30 November 2021.
- AmpolCash e-Gift card will be issued by 22 December 2021.
- This offer can only be redeemed for a Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle purchase, from a participating Toyota Dealership within the Offer Period.
- Offer applicable to Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles only.
- Toyota Dealer must be from the Southern Region (VIC, TAS, Hay [NSW] Deniliquin [NSW]. Excludes Mildura [VIC])
- Ampol does not guarantee that the availability of the redemption mechanisms at the participating Ampol locations will be continuous, uninterrupted or error-free and accepts no responsibility for any failure of customers to be able to redeem the Offer.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify Toyota’s liability in relation to the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (Non-Excludable Guarantees Liability).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees Liability, Toyota (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Offer including but not limited to (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Toyota’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any variation stated in these Terms and Conditions; (d) any tax liability incurred.
- Except for the Non-Excludable Guarantees Liability, Toyota makes no representations or warranties in respect of the information and materials available on the myToyota application or the means of accessing that information and material (including the software operating in connection with the myToyota application).
- Toyota is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, communication network, equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, any injury or damage guests’ or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials. If the Offer is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond Toyota’s and/or Ampol’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems or if an event corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Offer, Toyota reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Offer.
- To the extent permitted by law, Toyota makes no warranty or representation and accepts no responsibility for any websites operated or controlled by entities other than Toyota which are or may become linked or framed to or from the Toyota Website.
- ^Terms and Conditions apply. Toyota Roadside Assist is administered by Toyota Finance, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited, ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 3925.
Limitation of Liability
- You agree that neither Toyota nor Ampol is liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damages (including direct, indirect, special or consequential loss) arising out of or in connection with redemption of the Offer, the use by Toyota or Ampol of information provided by you to Toyota through the myToyota application, any such loss or damage which may arise should you be unable to access the myToyota application, for whatever reason and however arising, including negligence.
- To the extent that Toyota and Ampol are able to limit the remedies available under these Terms, they expressly limit their liability for breach of a condition or warranty implied by virtue of any legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which is to be at Toyota and Ampol’s sole discretion).
- You indemnify Toyota and Ampol against any action, liability, claim, loss, damage, proceeding, expense (including legal costs) suffered or incurred by us, arising from, or which is directly or indirectly, related to:
- your breach or non-observance of any term of these conditions of use; or
- any breach or inaccuracy in any of your representations or warranties.